Sunday, October 30, 2005

Lazy Sunday

Rod and I have both just been laying around today. He's fine...I'm having a heck of a lot of back and leg pain. Guess I shouldn't have tried lifting so much when we moved the sectional yesterday. I have rheumatoid arthritis and when I overdo it one day, it can take a few days to get over it. I should know by now to pace myself. I have to work tomorrow and can't afford to take a day off.

I finished the mittens today and got them felted up. They look like they will fit Megan or Izzy just fine. They're still drying so we'll see what size they end up being in the morning. I'm in the middle of creating my very first pattern ever! I wanted to crochet ski masks for the boys and found one pattern that sounded good but worked up very dorky-looking. So I made my own pattern. I'll post it here when I get it finished.

Time for bed to rest my weary bones. Nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Hit Counters Crochet Blogs
<< | list | >>

Previous | Join | List | Next